As we continue to embrace the new normal, it is clear that building your pipeline and restarting Business Development (BD) activities are essential to your firm’s recovery.
CEI joins forces with Colleen Harding and Katie Tolin to share our perspectives on how BD and Marketing must evolve with style, grace, and professionalism. During this Time To Rise program we will:
- LEARN how etiquette is different now with Zoom/Video, Networking, and Meetings
- DISCOVER new marketing approaches that add value to your clients and prospects
- RE-IMAGINE ways to conduct BD with respect and resilience in our new normal
Meet our guest experts:
- Colleen Harding, founder of the Cleveland School of Etiquette, spent years as a sales executive in the highly competitive television broadcast industry. She coaches individuals and executives on professional appearance and style to make sure they are presenting a polished, professional image. Colleen believes that how you present yourself is just as important as what you are presenting.
- Katie Tolin has devoted her career to the marketing and growth of professional services firms, including roles at local, regional, super-regional and national firms. She was formerly named one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting and was inducted into the Accounting Marketing Hall of Fame. Katie is the founder of CPA Growth Guides where she shows accounting firms how to achieve profitable growth.
Colleen Harding is a certified etiquette and protocol instructor and the founder of the Cleveland School of Etiquette and Corporate Protocol. Programs and packages available for children and businesses.